ESSER Funding Guide
On March 11, 2021 the American Rescue Plan Elementary and Secondary School Emergency Relief (ARP ESSER) Fund under the American Rescue Plan (ARP) was enacted. ARP ESSER provides a total of nearly $122 billion to States and school districts to help safely reopen and sustain the safe operation of schools and address the impact of the coronavirus pandemic on the nation’s students.
The ARP act states that funding can be used for “purchasing educational technology (including hardware, software, connectivity, assistive technology, and adaptive equipment) for students that aids in regular and substantive educational interaction between students and their classroom instructors,”.
With ThinkCERCA’s cross-disciplinary literacy platform for grades 3-12 you can address learning growth with both agility and continuity!
- ThinkCERCA is a proven and research-based digital literacy tool that meets evidence requirements for federal funding.
- Educational technology like ThinkCERCA can be purchased under Titles I, II, III, and IV of ESSA as well as ESSER (recent stimulus funding).
- ThinkCERCA is proven to improve to help students achieve 2 years of learning growth in one year of use.
- Researchers found statistically significant impact on writing seen in as early as 8 weeks of implementation.
- Weekly releases of new readings with a focus on current issues, social and emotional learning, and culturally responsive curriculum for grades 3-12.
- Maturity-agnostic Visual Vocabulary for English Learners and Thinkphonics for foundational literacy support for our sets, beginning at grade 3.